$ 20.00 – $ 5,490.00
Named for the Valencia orange, this terpene has the fruit’s iconic sweet, orangewood flavor. It also makes up a large part of the festive tastes of other citrus produce like grapefruits, tangerines, and nectarines. Lab results suggest valencene provides anti-inflammatory benefits and may work as a natural deterrent for insect pests.
Named for the Valencia orange, this terpene has the fruit’s iconic sweet, orangewood flavor. It also makes up a large part of the festive tastes of other citrus produce like grapefruits, tangerines, nectarines, etc. Valencene is a lab-tested anti-inflammatory and sees use as a natural deterrent for insect pests.
Orange Citrus Woody
5 GRAMS, 50 GRAMS, 100 GRAMS, 500 GRAMS, 1 KILO-GRAM, 3 KILO-GRAMS
- Name- Valencene, Natural
- Other Names-
- Sources- Valencia Orange, Grapefruit, Tangerines, Nectarines
- Organoleptics (taste & smell)- Citrus, Orange, Woody
- Therapeutic Uses – Anti-Inflammatory
- Organic –Yes
- Solvent Free- Yes
- Kosher- Yes
- Halal- Yes
- Food Grade- Yes
- Fillers- None
- Purified Valencene
Instructions for Raw Isolate Usage:
Strain profiles can be replicated using a combination of terpenes, this is a revolutionary process for the cannabis industry. The strain profiles can be used to mix with cannabis distillate products, or other extracts to provide additional flavor & effects.
- Always wear protection – terpenes are still a powerful solvent, always take a precaution by using safety glasses & rubber gloves to avoid any accidents.
- Operate in a ventilated area – the aroma from the terpenes can be overpowering, operate in a ventilated area so it doesn’t get too overwhelming.
- Use precise measurements – equipment is a vital part in getting precise measurements, but it also takes a bit of skill, make sure your measurements are exact when replicating strain profiles.
- Utilize Accurate Lab Analysis Reports (Terpene Report) which can be found online.