$ 17.00 – $ 1,670.00
Terpy terpinolene occurs in the tea tree, lilac, cumin, nutmeg, allspice, and apples. Woody overtones mesh with a subtle hint of citric sweetness. Studies recognize terpinolene as an antioxidant, and it also displays antifungal properties.
This abundant terpene naturally occurs in the tea tree, lilac, cumin, nutmeg, and apples. The sedative terpinolene has woody overtones with a hint of citric sweetness. Recognized as an anti-oxidant, it also displays anti-bacterial properties.
Citrus Woody Smoky
5 GRAMS, 50 GRAMS, 100 GRAMS, 500 GRAMS, 1 KILO-GRAM, 3 KILO-GRAMS
- Name- Terpinolene, Natural
- Other Names- Delta-Terpinene; D-Terpinene; 1-Methyl-4-(propan-2-ylidene)cyclohex-1-ene
- Sources- Cumin, Lilac, Apple, Tea-Tree, Conifers
- Organoleptics (taste & smell)- herbal. 10% fresh woody pine citrus. 1% sweet, fresh, piney, citrus with a woody old lemon peel nuance.
- Therapeutic Uses – Anti-bacterial, Anti-Fungal, Anti-Insomnia, Anti-Oxidant
- Organic –Yes
- Solvent Free- Yes
- Kosher- Yes
- Halal- Yes
- Food Grade- Yes
- Fillers- None
- Purified Terpinolene
Instructions for Raw Isolate Usage:
Strain profiles can be replicated using a combination of terpenes, this is a revolutionary process for the cannabis industry. The strain profiles can be used to mix with cannabis distillate products, or other extracts to provide additional flavor & effects.
- Always wear protection – terpenes are still a powerful solvent, always take a precaution by using safety glasses & rubber gloves to avoid any accidents.
- Operate in a ventilated area – the aroma from the terpenes can be overpowering, operate in a ventilated area so it doesn’t get too overwhelming.
- Use precise measurements – equipment is a vital part in getting precise measurements, but it also takes a bit of skill, make sure your measurements are exact when replicating strain profiles.
- Utilize Accurate Lab Analysis Reports (Terpene Report) which can be found online.