$ 20.00 – $ 69.00
Sabinene is a flavorful terpene derived from black pepper, basil, the Norway spruce, and nutmeg. It smells and tastes of fresh spice and citrus-like Grandma’s fresh pumpkin pie. Studies show Sabinene assists in natural detoxification, helps relieve cramps, and has antibacterial properties. It may also boast antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
With tested antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, Sabinene is a flavorful terpene that is found in large quantities in black pepper, basil, the Norway spruce, and nutmeg. The taste is a warm, fresh, and spicy citrus feel; as such it is sometimes compared to the smell of fresh pumpkin pie. Sabinene also assists in natural detoxification, is known to relieve cramps, and has anti-bacterial properties.
Spicy Nutmeg Woody
5 GRAMS, 50 GRAMS, 100 GRAMS, 500 GRAMS, 1 KILO-GRAM, 3 KILO-GRAMS
- Name- Sabinene, Natural
- Other Names-
- Sources-Basil, nutmeg, black pepper, spruce
- Organoleptics (taste & smell)- spicy, nutmeg, woody
- Therapeutic Uses – Anti-Inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial.
- Organic –Yes
- Solvent Free- Yes
- Kosher- Yes
- Halal- Yes
- Food Grade- Yes
- Fillers- None
- Purified Sabinene
Instructions for Raw Isolate Usage:
Strain profiles can be replicated using a combination of terpenes, this is a revolutionary process for the cannabis industry. The strain profiles can be used to mix with cannabis distillate products, or other extracts to provide additional flavor & effects.
- Always wear protection – terpenes are still a powerful solvent, always take a precaution by using safety glasses & rubber gloves to avoid any accidents.
- Operate in a ventilated area – the aroma from the terpenes can be overpowering, operate in a ventilated area so it doesn’t get too overwhelming.
- Use precise measurements – equipment is a vital part in getting precise measurements, but it also takes a bit of skill, make sure your measurements are exact when replicating strain profiles.
- Utilize Accurate Lab Analysis Reports (Terpene Report) which can be found online.