$ 17.00 – $ 1,100.00
Myrcene is responsible for producing the legendary “mango effect”: an increase in the saturation level of your body’s CB1 receptor in the endocannabinoid system. Simply put, it helps get you higher. Good news, if that’s what you’re looking for. The myrcene terpene comes from hops, mango, bay leaves, lemongrass, and eucalyptus. Both the British Journal of Pharmacology and the Swiss Federal Research Station for Agroecology and Agriculture conducted studies suggesting Myrcene acts as a sedative-analgesic (painkiller) and antioxidant. Add myrcene to bud or food for a sweet, minty balsam and a vegetative leafy feel.
Famed for the legendary mango effect; its ability to increase the saturation level of the human bodies endocannabinoid system’s CB1 receptor (it helps get you ‘higher’). Myrcene is a prevalent terpene in hops, mango, bay leaves, lemongrass, and eucalyptus. Studied in detail by both the British Journal of Pharmacology and the Swiss Federal Research Station for Agroecology and Agriculture, Myrcene is known to assist patients as a sedative analgesic (painkiller) and anti-oxidant. The flavor is a strong sweetness with minty balsam and a vegetative leafy feel.
Sweet Minty Camphor
5 GRAMS, 50 GRAMS, 100 GRAMS, 500 GRAMS, 1 KILO-GRAM, 3 KILO-GRAMS
- Name- Myrcene, Natural
- Other Names- Beta-Myrcene, 7-Methyl-3-methylene-1,6-octadiene
- Sources-bay, ylang-ylang, wild thyme, parsley, cardamom, and hops
- Organoleptic’s (tast & smell)- earthy, fruity, clove-like, peppery, balsam
- Therapeutic Uses – Antibacterial, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-insomnia, anti-proliferative, Sedative
- Solvent Free- Yes
- Kosher- Yes
- Halal- Yes
- Food Grade- Yes
- Fillers- None
- Purified Myrcene
Instructions for Raw Isolate Usage:
Strain profiles can be replicated using a combination of terpenes, this is a revolutionary process for the cannabis industry. The strain profiles can be used to mix with cannabis distillate products, or other extracts to provide additional flavor & effects.
- Always wear protection – terpenes are still a powerful solvent, always take a precaution by using safety glasses & rubber gloves to avoid any accidents.
- Operate in a ventilated area – the aroma from the terpenes can be overpowering, operate in a ventilated area so it doesn’t get too overwhelming.
- Use precise measurements – equipment is a vital part in getting precise measurements, but it also takes a bit of skill, make sure your measurements are exact when replicating strain profiles.
- Utilize Accurate Lab Analysis Reports (Terpene Report) which can be found online.