$ 17.00 – $ 1,400.00
When you spray some lavender oil on your pillow to help you sleep, it’s Linalool’s time to shine. This popular terpene is floral and slightly sweet with a hint of mint. We often use it for its analgesic (pain-reliever), sedative, or anxiolytic (reducing anxiety) properties. You’ll hear a lot about the benefits of this terp as the buzz around these natural compounds grows.
Linalool is another very popular terpene found all around the world. Linalool is floral and slightly sweet with just a hint of mint, very reminiscent of lavender. This terpene has seen historic and modern use as an analgesic (pain-reliever), and as a sedative treatment for anxiety.
Floral Sweet Woody
5 GRAMS, 50 GRAMS, 100 GRAMS, 500 GRAMS, 1 KILO-GRAM, 3 KILO-GRAMS
- Name- Linalool, Natural
- Other Names- Beta-linalool; linalyl alcohol; linaloyl oxide; p-linalool; allo-ocimenol; and 3,7-dimethyl-1,6-octadien-3-ol.
- Sources- Lavender, Basil, Hops, common wormwood, indian bay leaf
- Organoleptics (taste & smell)- floral, citrus, orange, floral, terpy, waxy, rose.
- Therapeutic Uses – Analgesic, Anti-Inflammatory, Anxiolytic, Sedative
- Organic –Yes
- Solvent Free- Yes
- Kosher- Yes
- Halal- Yes
- Food Grade- Yes
- Fillers- None
- Purified Linalool
Instructions for Raw Isolate Usage:
Strain profiles can be replicated using a combination of terpenes, this is a revolutionary process for the cannabis industry. The strain profiles can be used to mix with cannabis distillate products, or other extracts to provide additional flavor & effects.
- Always wear protection – terpenes are still a powerful solvent, always take a precaution by using safety glasses & rubber gloves to avoid any accidents.
- Operate in a ventilated area – the aroma from the terpenes can be overpowering, operate in a ventilated area so it doesn’t get too overwhelming.
- Use precise measurements – equipment is a vital part in getting precise measurements, but it also takes a bit of skill, make sure your measurements are exact when replicating strain profiles.
- Utilize Accurate Lab Analysis Reports (Terpene Report) which can be found online.