$ 19.00 – $ 45.00
You’ve heard of this terpene before. L-Menthol dishes out a massive minty blast that feels cold upon skin contact. It lends this potency to its parent plants peppermint and wild mint. Menthol boasts many therapeutic qualities and is an ingredient of antiseptics and decongestants. It also appears in food additives and flavorings. To experience the taste, mash together a box of Junior Mints, a box of Thin Mints, and a few York Peppermint Patties, and let us know what you think.
A formidable terpene, the taste of L-Menthol is a massive minty rush that manages to feel cold upon skin contact. It owes this potency to its parent plants in peppermint and wild mint. Menthol’s many therapeutic qualities result in its use in antiseptics, decongestants, stimulants, and aerosols. It also appears in food additives and flavorings.
5 GRAMS, 50 GRAMS, 100 GRAMS, 500 GRAMS, 1 KILO-GRAM, 3 KILO-GRAMS
- Name- L-Menthol, USP Natural
- Other Names-
- Organoleptic’s (tast & smell)-minty, cool
- Therapeutic Uses – Analgesic, antiseptic, decongestant, stimulant
- Solvent Free- Yes
- Kosher- Yes
- Halal- Yes
- Food Grade- Yes
- Fillers- None
- Purified L-Menthol
- CAS 123-35-3
- FEMA 2762
- Formula C10H16
- Molecular Mass 136.24g/mol
- Boiling Point 168 °C (334 °F)
- LD50 >5000mg/kg (Compare to Nicotine in humans – 0.5-1 mg/kg)
- Structure – X
Instructions for Raw Isolate Usage:
Strain profiles can be replicated using a combination of terpenes, this is a revolutionary process for the cannabis industry. The strain profiles can be used to mix with cannabis distillate products, or other extracts to provide additional flavor & effects.
- Always wear protection – terpenes are still a powerful solvent, always take a precaution by using safety glasses & rubber gloves to avoid any accidents.
- Operate in a ventilated area – the aroma from the terpenes can be overpowering, operate in a ventilated area so it doesn’t get too overwhelming.
- Use precise measurements – equipment is a vital part in getting precise measurements, but it also takes a bit of skill, make sure your measurements are exact when replicating strain profiles.
- Utilize Accurate Lab Analysis Reports (Terpene Report) which can be found online.