$ 21.00 – $ 95.00
You might have some of this terpene in your garden and not even know it. It’s common in plants and herbs like basil, bell peppers, cedar, pine, rosemary, and more. Delta-3- Carene is a colorless terpene with a sweet, nectar-esque aroma. Studies suggest it stimulates calcium production in bones and works as an anti-inflammatory, so researchers continue testing its potential use for the treatment of arthritis, bursitis, and fibromyalgia.
Prominent in common plants like basil, bell peppers, cedar, pine, rosemary, and many others, the stimulating Delta -3- Carene is a colorless terpine that has a sweet, nectar-esque aroma. As it stimulates calcium production in bones, it is currently being tested toward the treatment of arthritis, bursitis, and fibromyalgia.
5 GRAMS, 50 GRAMS, 100 GRAMS, 500 GRAMS, 1 KILO-GRAM, 3 KILO-GRAMS
- Name- Delta-3-Carene, Natural
- Other Names-
- Sources-Pine, Cumin, Hops
- Organoleptics (taste & smell)- Sweet, Nectar
- Therapeutic Uses – Anti-bacterial, Anti-Microbial
- Organic –Yes
- Solvent Free- Yes
- Kosher- Yes
- Halal- Yes
- Food Grade- Yes
- Fillers- None
- Purified Delta-3-Carene
- CAS 127-91-3
- FEMA 2903
- Formula C10H16
- Molecular Mass 136.24g/mol
- Boiling Point 166 °C (331 °F)
- LD50 >3700mg/kg (Compare to Nicotine in humans – 0.5-1 mg/kg)
- Structure – X
Instructions for Raw Isolate Usage:
Strain profiles can be replicated using a combination of terpenes, this is a revolutionary process for the cannabis industry. The strain profiles can be used to mix with cannabis distillate products, or other extracts to provide additional flavor & effects.
- Always wear protection – terpenes are still a powerful solvent, always take a precaution by using safety glasses & rubber gloves to avoid any accidents.
- Operate in a ventilated area – the aroma from the terpenes can be overpowering, operate in a ventilated area so it doesn’t get too overwhelming.
- Use precise measurements – equipment is a vital part in getting precise measurements, but it also takes a bit of skill, make sure your measurements are exact when replicating strain profiles.
- Utilize Accurate Lab Analysis Reports (Terpene Report) which can be found online.