$ 21.00 – $ 48.00
D-limonene. Limon. Lemon. Easy, right? This terp produces the loud citrus flavor and smell found in oranges, limes, lemons, grapefruits, and other citrus fruits. D-Limonene is a very popular terpene, and thorough tests show numerous benefits. These positive effects include antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits, appetite-suppressing qualities, and the ability to help regulate mood, sleep, and digestion. Add it to enhance the flavor of your favorite bud or vape oil, or put it in food. It’s a terpene Swiss Army knife.
As its name suggests, D-limonene has a loud citrus flavor and smell. Found naturally in oranges, limes, lemons, grapefruits, and many other citrus fruits. D-Limonene is a very popular terpene and therefore has been thoroughly tested on mice, rats, and even humans, and show numerous benefits. These benefits and effects include being a potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and appetite suppressant, regulator of mood, sleep, and healthy digestion.
5 GRAMS, 50 GRAMS, 100 GRAMS, 500 GRAMS, 1 KILO-GRAM, 3 KILO-GRAMS
- Name- D-Limonene, Natural
- Other Names- Limonene; 4-Isopropenyl-1-methylcyclohexene; 1-Methyl-4-(1-methylethenyl)-cyclohexenep-Menth-1,8-diene
- Sources- Citrus Fruit/Rind (Lemons, Oranges)
- Organoleptics (taste & smell)- Sweet, Orange, Terpy
- Therapeutic Uses – Anti-Depressant, Anti-Fungal, Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Proliferate, Anxiolytic, Gastro-Oesophageal Reflux, Immunostimulant.
- Organic –Yes
- Solvent Free- Yes
- Kosher- Yes
- Halal- Yes
- Food Grade- Yes
- Fillers- None
- CAS 5989-27-5
- FEMA 2633
- Formula C10H16
- Molecular Mass 136.24g/mol
- Boiling Point 176°C (349°F)
- LD50 >5500 mg/kg (Compare to Nicotine in humans – 0.5-1 mg/kg)
- Structure – X
Instructions for Raw Isolate Usage:
Strain profiles can be replicated using a combination of terpenes, this is a revolutionary process for the cannabis industry. The strain profiles can be used to mix with cannabis distillate products, or other extracts to provide additional flavor & effects.
- Always wear protection – terpenes are still a powerful solvent, always take a precaution by using safety glasses & rubber gloves to avoid any accidents.
- Operate in a ventilated area – the aroma from the terpenes can be overpowering, operate in a ventilated area so it doesn’t get too overwhelming.
- Use precise measurements – equipment is a vital part in getting precise measurements, but it also takes a bit of skill, make sure your measurements are exact when replicating strain profiles.
- Utilize Accurate Lab Analysis Reports (Terpene Report) which can be found online.