$ 17.00 – $ 980.00
D-Camphor comes from the evergreen camphor tree and is the main active component of camphor oil. This terpene is a popular ingredient of many topically applied products like creams and salves, as it absorbs quickly through the skin. Studies suggest it provides anti-inflammatory benefits and relaxes users when inhaled. It has a powerful menthol flavor that often appears in aromatic vapors, cold-rubs, and decongestants (think Vicks VapoRub).
D-Camphor is a primary component of medicinal camphor oil, as extracted from the evergreen camphor tree. This terpene is a popular ingredient of many topically applied products, as it is rapidly absorbed through the skin. D-Camphor has attested as an anti-inflammatory and has relaxing qualities. With a wide range of beneficial aspects. It has a powerful menthol flavor that often appears in aromatic vapors, cold-rubs, and decongestants.
5 GRAMS, 50 GRAMS, 100 GRAMS, 500 GRAMS, 1 KILO-GRAM, 3 KILO-GRAMS
- Name- D-Camphor, USP Natural
- Other Names- Camphor; 2-Bornanone; Bornan-2-one; 2-Camphanone; Formosa; 1,7,7-Trimethylbicyclo[2.2.1]heptan-2-one.
- Sources- Camphor Laurel, rosemary, mint, basil, cannabis
- Organoleptics (taste & smell)- camphoreous, medicinal, mentholic, with a cooling green nuance.
- Therapeutic Uses – Anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory
- Organic – Yes
- Solvent Free- Yes
- Kosher- Yes
- Halal- Yes
- Food Grade- Yes
- Fillers- None
- Purified D-Camphor
- CAS 123-35-3
- FEMA 2762
- Formula C10H16
- Molecular Mass 136.24g/mol
- Boiling Point 168 °C (334 °F)
- LD50 >5000mg/kg (Compare to Nicotine in humans – 0.5-1 mg/kg)
- Structure – X
Instructions for Raw Isolate Usage:
Strain profiles can be replicated using a combination of terpenes, this is a revolutionary process for the cannabis industry. The strain profiles can be used to mix with cannabis distillate products, or other extracts to provide additional flavor & effects.
- Always wear protection – terpenes are still a powerful solvent, always take a precaution by using safety glasses & rubber gloves to avoid any accidents.
- Operate in a ventilated area – the aroma from the terpenes can be overpowering, operate in a ventilated area so it doesn’t get too overwhelming.
- Use precise measurements – equipment is a vital part in getting precise measurements, but it also takes a bit of skill, make sure your measurements are exact when replicating strain profiles.
- Utilize Accurate Lab Analysis Reports (Terpene Report) which can be found online.