$ 16.00 – $ 890.00
You already know where this terpene comes from. Citral has a citrusy, lemon–peel aroma, and we obtain it by distilling citrus fruits, lemongrass, lemon myrtle, and lemon verbena. You can use it in perfumes, food and beverage flavorings, and in soaps and body washes. Scientists report citral helps balance hormone levels and aids in Vitamin A synthesizing.
As one might infer from the name, Citral is primarily defined by its citrusy, lemon-peel aroma. It is obtained by distilling citrus fruits, lemongrass, lemon myrtle, and lemon verbena. This terpene appears in many perfumes, food and beverage flavorings, and in various soaps. Citral is reported to help balance hormone levels and assists with vitamin A synthesis in the body.
5 GRAMS, 50 GRAMS, 100 GRAMS, 500 GRAMS, 1 KILO-GRAM, 3 KILO-GRAMS
- Name- Citral, FCC Natural
- Other Names-
- Sources- Citrus, lemongrass, lemon myrtle
- Organoleptics (taste & smell)- Citrusy
- Therapeutic Uses –Antimicrobial
- Organic –Yes
- Solvent Free- Yes
- Kosher- Yes
- Halal- Yes
- Food Grade- Yes
- Fillers- None
- Purified Citral
- CAS 80-56-8
- FEMA 2902
- Formula C10H16
- Molecular Mass 136.24g/mol
- Boiling Point 155 °C (311 °F)
- LD50 >3700mg/kg (Compare to Nicotine in humans – 0.5-1 mg/kg)
- Structure – X
Instructions for Raw Isolate Usage:
Strain profiles can be replicated using a combination of terpenes, this is a revolutionary process for the cannabis industry. The strain profiles can be used to mix with cannabis distillate products, or other extracts to provide additional flavor & effects.
- Always wear protection – terpenes are still a powerful solvent, always take a precaution by using safety glasses & rubber gloves to avoid any accidents.
- Operate in a ventilated area – the aroma from the terpenes can be overpowering, operate in a ventilated area so it doesn’t get too overwhelming.
- Use precise measurements – equipment is a vital part in getting precise measurements, but it also takes a bit of skill, make sure your measurements are exact when replicating strain profiles.
- Utilize Accurate Lab Analysis Reports (Terpene Report) which can be found online.