$ 17.00 – $ 880.00
You’ll find alpha-pinene in the oils of cone-bearing trees (PINEne). It’s a known bronchodilator, which sounds like an ancient dinosaur but just means it allows for more oxygen to enter your lungs and bloodstream. This terpene also features anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and memory enhancing properties. It boasts a woody flavor with herbal influences.
Alpha-Pinene is found in the oils of cone-bearing trees. Another iconic terpene of pine trees and a known bronchodilator. This terpene dilates the bronchi within the lungs, increasing oxygen intake. Also possessing anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and memory enhancing properties, the flavor is noticeably woody with herbal influences.
5 GRAMS, 50 GRAMS, 100 GRAMS, 500 GRAMS, 1 KILO-GRAM, 3 KILO-GRAMS
- Name- Alpha-Pinene, Natural
- Other Names- (+)-Alpha-Pinene; (-)-Alphe Pinene; Racemic Alpha-Pinene; (1S,5S)-2,6,6-Trimethylbicyclo[3.1.1]hept-2-ene; ((−)-α-Pinene)
- Sources- Pine, Confers, Rosemary
- Organoleptics (taste & smell)- herbal, woody, piney and turpentine-like, with a slight cooling camphoraceous nuance and a fresh herbal lift.
- Therapeutic Uses – Anti-bacteria, anti-inflammatory, anti-proliferate, antioxidant, memory aid.
- Organic –Yes
- Solvent Free- Yes
- Kosher- Yes
- Halal- Yes
- Food Grade- Yes
- Fillers- None
- Purified Alpha-Pinene
- CAS 80-56-8
- FEMA 2902
- Formula C10H16
- Molecular Mass 136.24g/mol
- Boiling Point 155 °C (311 °F)
- LD50 >3700mg/kg (Compare to Nicotine in humans – 0.5-1 mg/kg)
- Structure – X
Instructions for Raw Isolate Usage:
Strain profiles can be replicated using a combination of terpenes, this is a revolutionary process for the cannabis industry. The strain profiles can be used to mix with cannabis distillate products, or other extracts to provide additional flavor & effects.
- Always wear protection – terpenes are still a powerful solvent, always take a precaution by using safety glasses & rubber gloves to avoid any accidents.
- Operate in a ventilated area – the aroma from the terpenes can be overpowering, operate in a ventilated area so it doesn’t get too overwhelming.
- Use precise measurements – equipment is a vital part in getting precise measurements, but it also takes a bit of skill, make sure your measurements are exact when replicating strain profiles.
- Utilize Accurate Lab Analysis Reports (Terpene Report) which can be found online.