$ 18.00 – $ 3,600.00
Chamomile contains alpha bisabolol and helps settle stomachs, encourages relaxation, and soothes heartburn and nausea. It also moisturizes, eases pain, and acts as an antioxidant.
Chamomile has been used for centuries to settle stomachs, encourage relaxation, and to sooth various internal woes like heartburn and nausea. It moisturizes, eases pain, and acts as an antioxidant. The broad spectrum of healing and heartening benefits are so trusted that chamomile is even encouraged toward relieving colicky babies. Alpha-Bisobolol, extracted from German Chamomile or the Candeia shrub, is causative of these arguably miraculous healing properties. This terpene is commonly used in topical cosmetics like hair and skin care products in addition to consumption due to its host of beneficial properties. The terpene itself has a slight woody, floral, and earthy taste.
Floral Mild Pepper
5 GRAMS, 50 GRAMS, 100 GRAMS, 500 GRAMS, 1 KILO-GRAM, 3 KILO-GRAMS
- Name- Alpha-Bisabolol, Natural
- Other Names-
- Sources- Chamomile, Candeia shrub,
- Organoleptics (taste & smell)- Woody, floral, earthy
- Therapeutic Uses – Anti-nausea, anti-inflammatory.
- Organic –Yes
- Solvent Free- Yes
- Kosher- Yes
- Halal- Yes
- Food Grade- Yes
- Fillers- None
- Purified Alpha-Bisabolol
- CAS 80-56-8
- FEMA 2902
- Formula C10H16
- Molecular Mass 136.24g/mol
- Boiling Point 155 °C (311 °F)
- LD50 >3700mg/kg (Compare to Nicotine in humans – 0.5-1 mg/kg)
- Structure – X
Strain profiles can be replicated using a combination of terpenes, this is a revolutionary process for the cannabis industry. The strain profiles can be used to mix with cannabis distillate products, or other extracts to provide additional flavor & effects.
- Always wear protection – terpenes are still a powerful solvent, always take a precaution by using safety glasses & rubber gloves to avoid any accidents.
- Operate in a ventilated area – the aroma from the terpenes can be overpowering, operate in a ventilated area so it doesn’t get too overwhelming.
- Use precise measurements – equipment is a vital part in getting precise measurements, but it also takes a bit of skill, make sure your measurements are exact when replicating strain profiles.
- Utilize Accurate Lab Analysis Reports (Terpene Report) which can be found online.